- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Wildlife Spotlighting with a difference.
On this tour Tony guides us around some of his favourite locations close to Hobart where nocturnal wildlife abounds.
This wildlife photography workshop is more than basic. Paul shares Photography and Lighting tips that will fast track you towards better nocturnal wildlife images.
Most Tasmanian wildlife is active from dusk to dawn which has challenges. Some of the challenges are access, movement and low light. Our Wildlife Photography Workshop will get you close to our wild nocturnal creatures and shows you advanced principles photographic lighting for wildlife on the move.
This is a reasonably fast paced experience. It does not involve hours of patience waiting in a hide for subjects to turn up.
Before we venture into the wild you will learn about Manual Photography Exposure Techniques, how to choose photographic equipment choice, Camera gear maintenance, How to achieve sharper images, Lighting Principles and how to apply them, Photographic Composition and elements and the use of Electronic Flash Lighting Equipment.
We work in small teams with wildlife guidance to locate and understand animal behaviour.
Wildlife Photography Workshop Includes:
- More advanced Principles of Nocturnal Wildlife Photography while on the move.
- Manual Exposure Techniques
- Equipment choice and care.
- How to achieve sharper images.
- Lighting Principles and how to apply them.
- Photographic Composition and elements.
- Use of Electronic Flash Lighting Equipment
- Team work and fast in the field photography.
What to bring:
- Your DSLR Camera and equipment with fresh charged batteries.
- Best to chat with Paul about your equipment set for recommendations before the tour date.
- You will need warm clothes, a long sleeve shirt, long pants and sturdy enclosed footwear.
- Torch with fresh batteries and or a cap lamp .
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found